Equity and Inclusion
Your potential clients and customers are growing more diverse every day, so what can you do to ensure you’re not marginalizing or ignoring them? You can focus on growing your audience by using a racial equity lens. But what is equity? Why should we center on race? Great questions.
Successful public relations/marketing professionals and business owners embrace diversity and inclusion as core values and use an equity lens to build their communication strategies every step of the way.
With years of guest service management experience at the Walt Disney Company and a lifetime of social justice activism and education, I can deliver a unique blend of customer service and equity/inclusion training that will give you a competitive edge in your marketplace.
In typical workshops, I cover:
- How institutional and systemic racism marginalize people of color
- How to be more culturally conscious as you develop your communications and customer service plans
- How implicit bias affects your communications and customer service approach
- What an equity lens is and how to develop your own
- What not to do in your next campaign
Contact me today to discuss your training needs.